Subject: Forwarding Letter from the Norwegian Minister of Health and Care Services
From: "Paist-Palm, Triinu" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2025 13:57:51 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To the Chancellery of Minister Joller

I am reaching out to you from the Norwegian Embassy. The Embassy has been
asked to forward the attached letter from Norwegian Minister of Health and
Care Services, Mr. Jan Christian Vestre. Since the letter was received
digitally, we are sending it via email.
If the original letter arrives, we will also forward it by post.

Kind regards,

Triinu Paist-Palm

Rådgiver / Consular & Information Adviser/ Nôunik

Ambassaden i Tallinn – Embassy of Norway in Tallinn

Harju 6, 150 54 Tallinn, Estonia

Office: (+372) 627 1020 / (+47) 239 56720

 <https://www.norway.no/estonia>
<https://www.facebook.com/NorwegianEmbassyinTallinn>
<https://twitter.com/norwayinestonia>
<https://www.instagram.com/norwayinestoniaofficial/>
<https://www.regjeringen.no/no/dep/ud/dep/answer_email/id2959848/>

 <https://norwayunesco.no/>